Website Midmark Corporation
Welder (Nights) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – Nights|
|Location||Versailles, OH, United States|
Midmark Corporation is a clinical environmental design company that enables a better care experience for the medical, dental, and animal health markets. The company focuses on harmonizing space, technology, and workflows, creating a better experience for caregivers and patients at the point of care.
The company is searching for a Welder who will operate manual welders and weld robots to fabricate metal weldments (from materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel).
- The applicants should be a High School Graduate
- Must be able to operate a TIG and/or MIG welder at a level to meet production expectations (quality and quantity).
- Must be able to pass the Midmark Weld Test.
Midmark Weld Test consists of-
- GMAW 3G Downhill and 2F Downhill
- GTAW 3G Uphill
- Adds coolant and/or water to machine reservoir and turns valve to start the flow of coolant.
- Inspects and measures workpieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Lifts workpiece manually or using hoist and secures workpiece in the fixture.
- May be required to operate an industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
- Operates a welding machine to fabricate metal weldments (from materials such as aluminum, stainless steel, and mild steel).
- Operates welder to produce parts per specifications. Sets up and adjusts tips, fixtures, amperage, and pulse.
- Replaces worn machine accessories and exhausted expendables (such as shielding gases, welding rod, or wire).
- Starts machine and observes operation.
- Assembly experience helpful
- Must be able to use simple hand tools and measuring devices
- Must possess good mechanical aptitude
- Safely lift up to 50 lbs. unaided and up to 75 lbs. with assistance
- Career Development Opportunities
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Educational Assistance
- Onsite Wellness Center
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Teammate Resource Groups
- Teammate-centric Work Environment
- Wellness Programs
Midmark Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled.
To apply for this job please visit hcor.fa.us2.oraclecloud.com.