Website Delta Air Lines
Welder Job Highlights
|Atlanta, GA, United States
|Delta Air Lines
Delta Air Lines is the U.S. global airline leader in safety, innovation, reliability, and customer experience.
The company needs a welder who can be part of a team of welders, machinists, and AMTs working to repair and or restore airframe and engine parts to their original serviceable condition per Delta, OEM, and FAA specifications.
- The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or Equivalent from a welding school.
- Hold a valid Delta Aircraft Welding Certificate or have a minimum of 2 years, documented welding experience (employment, Technical School, Military, etc.)
- Must be able to successfully complete the Delta Aircraft Welding Certification
- TIG weld experience with stainless and nickel alloys is preferred.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 2 years of documented welding experience.
- Must demonstrate a willingness to practice safe work habits as evidenced through behavior and attitude.
- Must practice safety-conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures.
- Particular functions, tasks, and duties may vary depending upon the area assigned and operational requirements.
- Successfully complete an initial entry evaluation administered by Welding Training Center personnel demonstrating a theoretical and working knowledge of job skills required of an Aircraft Welder in Department 402.
- (If Internal) Must be performing satisfactorily in the present position. Department 402 has a 24-month residency requirement.
- The candidate must be willing to work alternate shifts, off-days, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Must be able to pass Welder Vision requirements per TOPP 10-00-50.
- Should be able to read and write at a level to comprehend and apply information contained in detailed and complex technical manuals, with little or no assistance.
- This shop is a 24 X 7 operation. The candidate must be willing and able to work alternate shifts, off-days, weekends, and holidays as required to support operational requirements.
Delta Air Lines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit delta.avature.net.