Website Hubbell Incorporated
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||South Bend, IN, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications.
Hubbell Commercial & Industrial (HCI) provides solutions for a broad range of non-residential and residential construction, commercial and industrial applications along with high-voltage test and measurement solutions.
The company is searching for a Welder (machine operator) who will join the team for the manufacture of products for the industrial, commercial and residential markets.
- The applicants may be required to possess a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have at least 6 months of previous mechanical experience in an industrial setting
- Loads steel coils, operate, tend, and service machines in a continuous line to produce electrical products.
- Maintain constant production by clearing stoppages in the flow process.
- Change taps, label cartons, change date codes, etc. in the normal operation of their lines.
- Assure quality of parts being produced within their cell through the use of gages and instruments through periodic required inspections.
- Must keep the work area safe, clean, and orderly at all times
- Ability to recognize and understand the quality of products and use of gages and instruments to assure products are made to specification
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.