Welder/Grinder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (swing shift)|
|Location||Kaysville, UT, United States|
Lippert is a leading, global manufacturer and supplier of highly engineered products and customized solutions, dedicated to shaping, growing/bettering the RV, marine, automotive, commercial vehicle, and building products industries.
The company is looking for a Welder/Grinder who will be responsible for adding value in the process flow by accurately assembling various components and/or sub-assemblies into specified fixturing and joining by welding or repairing defective welds.
- No educational level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates are expected to have some previous work experience in the related field.
- Ability to set up welding equipment including changing gas
- Exercising product and process knowledge to identify out-of-conformance situations and alert supervisor or Quality Auditor of these situations in a timely manner.
- Maintenance of a clean and organized workspace and Plant proper.
- Maintenance of good housekeeping practices always.
- Observance of all safety rules and policies maintained by the company.
- Picking and placing components or subassemblies into proper fixturing and joining by the application of GMAW (Gas-Metal-Arc Welding).
- Rotation of position into different production teams as is necessary to meet production schedules and Company goals in general.
- Communication skills
- Friendly Understanding
- Organizational skills
- Time management
- Regularly required to talk and listen
- Requires a lot of typing and sitting in a chair
- A unique, inclusive, and supportive company culture.
- Career development and mentoring and opportunities to grow.
- Fair and competitive compensation.
- Holiday, personal, and vacation days.
- Comprehensive benefit offerings include medical, dental, vision, 401k with employer match, vacation, and more.
Lippert provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, disability, citizenship status, veteran status, military service, marital status or any other legally protected category as established by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit careers-lci1.icims.com.