Website ITC Manufacturing
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (1st shift)|
|Location||Columbus, OH, United States|
ITC Manufacturing is a premier manufacturer of wire mesh and steel products for multiple industries, including the material handling industry. It specializes in decking, shelving, and custom wire applications.
The company is looking for a Welder – 1st Shift who will be responsible for reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling, and installing sheet metal products.
- No educational level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates must have at least 2 years of experience in sheet metal welding.
- Ensure quality of work.
- Keep assigned tools organized.
- Maintain safe work practices and environment.
- Perform assigned tasks in a timely and orderly manner.
- Plans, sets up, fabricates, assembles, installs, and repairs sheet metal parts, equipment, and products, utilizing knowledge of working characteristics of metallic and nonmetallic materials, machining, and layout techniques.
- Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling, and installing sheet metal products.
- Trims, files, grinds, deburrs, buffs, and smooth surfaces, using hand tools and portable power tools.
- Welds, bolts, rivets, screws, clips, or bonds component parts to assemble products, using hand tools, power tools, and equipment.
- Proficient with MIG/TIG welding techniques.
- Heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds), bending, and stooping may be required.
- Must be able to use a micrometer, and a tape measure.
- The company offers a competitive salary, paid medical insurance, paid short-term disability insurance, paid life insurance, paid vacation, holidays and sick time, and 401(K).
ITC Manufacturing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.