Website Dormakaba Group
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Deerfield Beach, FL, United States|
Dormakaba Group is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. The company is a single-source provider of products, solutions, and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms.
The company (Dormakaba America) is looking for a welder with entry-level to mid-level welding knowledge that has experience working on thin sheet metal steel applications.
Required to have the skill or the ability to learn to perform custom fabrication work on products and operate hand and power tools, including grinders, shop saws, and punch equipment.
- Applicants should have completed a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess basic welding experience in the related field
- Assembles, fabricates, modifies, and repairs hollow metal steel doors and frames
- Cleans and maintains equipment on a regular basis
- Inspects parts for defects after being formed and acting if needed
- Comprehends work orders and blueprints/drawings to produce parts for finished products
- Follows instructions to assemble units meeting Company quality standards
- Uses 4/7-inch grinders to grind Bondo/welds for final finish and paint
- Utilizes MIG welder to perform welding tasks on thin steel sheet metal material from 12-18 gauge
- Ability to read a measuring tape to 1/32nd and strong attention to detail
- Ability to self-direct and work efficiently with little direct instructions from Supervisor
- Ability to weld and fabricate hollow metal frames
- Desire to work as a team member
- Working knowledge of relevant tools (drills, sanders, jigsaws, etc.)
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Ability to work with proper PPE safety equipment
- Ability to stand in one place for an extended amount of time
- Competitive compensation package with benefits coverage options
- A global company with a family culture and strong core values
- Career fulfillment with growth and development opportunities
- Employee discounts (online discounts for shopping, travel, insurance, etc.)
Dormakaba is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation, and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.dormakaba.com.