Website Specialty Systems (SpecSys)
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||New Ulm, MN, United States|
|Company||Specialty Systems (SpecSys)|
Specialty Systems (SpecSys) is a consulting business that primarily supported the design and engineering departments of machinery and equipment manufacturers. The company offers a full range of engineering and manufacturing services throughout multiple locations.
The company is seeking a Welder who will be responsible to tack welding piece parts together, completing critical weldments, and helping maintain welding equipment.
- The applicants should have an AAS Degree in Welding from a university or college.
- The candidates should have at least 1 year of experience.
- Accurately reading/interpreting blueprints and weld symbols
- Identifying appropriate weld processes
- Laying out welding sequences to ensure products are manufactured correctly
- Utilizing appropriate welding equipment to fit, tack, and weld parts together
- Can bend, crawl and be on their feet for 8 plus hours per workday
- Can identify problems, review information, and use math skills to solve problems
- Can read and understand written information
- Has a detailed understanding of welding processes and shop capabilities
- Has knowledge of how products are made
- Has mechanical knowledge of designing and controlling equipment
- Is able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Or any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
- Understands and has the willingness to follow existing QC processes
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Parental Leave
SpecSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit specsys.isolvedhire.com.