Website WesTower Communications
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Thorsby, AB, Canada|
WesTower Communications is Canada’s largest Telecommunications construction company and is committed to meeting the dynamic needs of wireless telecommunications and broadcast industries. From site development through to commissioning and comprehensive maintenance, it delivers exceptional services in engineering, design, fabrication, construction, project management, and Wireline Services for carriers and independent tower operators.
The company is hiring for a Welder to join its growing Fabrication Team.
- The prospective applicants must be CWB FCAW Certified (if not certified, can work with you to get you certified)
- Previous experience as a fabrication welder is required
- Check and fit flange, plate, ports, and antenna mounts
- Follow safe work practices and procedure
- Plasma cutting and welding
- Reading and interpreting technical documents and drawings, including weld symbols
- Some fitting, using Jigs and Fixtures
- Working on the fabrication team with a solid working knowledge of the standard practices and methods of welding various metals
- Ability to maintain professional working relationships with co-workers and clients
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Good physical fitness
- Must be reliable, trustworthy, and have a positive attitude!
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- The company offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, and opportunities to further develop your skillset and grow your career.
WesTower Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company treats all fairly and recognizes that people drive the success of our business. So, it fosters an inclusive work environment that welcomes diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
To apply for this job please visit can61.dayforcehcm.com.