Welder Job Highlights
|Location||East Windsor, CT, United States|
EthosEnergy provides a full range of independent and OEM-approved solutions for the turbine, generator, and transformer products and services that are specific to the industry. It turns on potential to deliver services and solutions globally for rotating equipment to make energy affordable, available, and sustainable.
The company is looking for a Welder who will be responsible for joining, fabricating, and repairing metal and any other weldable material that applies to specific processes by applying appropriate welding techniques; as well as the accuracy and quality of work performed as it relates to the welding process within the repair scope of products serviced with the authority to carry out all tasks as assigned.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 2 to 4 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified (preferably in an aerospace environment) with appropriate certification.
- Approved the requirement of AWS D17.1
- Commitment to company values.
- Control of weld wire logs.
- Ensure that all work areas and all work equipment adhere to HS&E requirements.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times.
- Manual TIG welding of parts per the GTAW-MA method.
- Operation of automated rotary welding machine.
- Operation of ovens and furnaces.
- Routing and blending of welds or cracks.
- Work with Engineers, production personnel, or others to resolve weld-related issues.
- And any other duties as required by the company.
- Ability to analyze and solve repair/overhaul problems.
- Ability to focus on results, even when dealing with diverse, complex tasks for different jobs and projects.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize to meet company deadlines.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations associated with repair work scopes.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings in accordance with ASME Y14.5.
- Ability to read and write the English language per FAA regulations.
- Ability to use basic measuring equipment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Knowledge and Skilled in computer software (MS Office, Word, Excel, and internet navigation).
- Knowledge and Skilled in the use of basic power and hand tools.
- Knowledge of the Company’s Policies and Procedures.
- Knowledge of HS&E policy and ability to interpret HS&E warnings.
- Knowledge of machine shop theory, shop mathematics, and layout techniques.
- Skilled in Oral and Written Communication (English).
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for up to 8 hours a day.
- Good dexterity (grip, grasp, clutch).
- Must be able to pass a vision exam as required.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The repetitive motion of hands and wrists.
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit ethosenergy.com.