Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Henderson, Western Australia, Australia|
Civmec is an integrated multi-disciplinary heavy engineering and construction provider to the metals and minerals, oil and gas, infrastructure, as well as marine and defence markets.
The company is hiring a Flux-core Welder and Special Class Welder with structural steel experience to join the workshop.
- The applicants should have a recognised Welding Certificate.
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience with similar welding processes, specifications and standards are essential.
- Interpret engineering and detail fabrication drawings, specifications, and standards
- Maintain all correct consumables, feeds, amperages, and preheat in accordance with applicable weld procedures
- Perform the welding of steel components in all positions
- Perform welding techniques including, but not limited to, MMAW, FCAW, MIG, SAW
- Remove tack welds, clean and restore weld preparations where required
- Undertake and pass all necessary weld qualifications in required weld processes
- Weld steel structures in sequence to eliminate shrinkage and distortion of steel components
- Ability to complete a 4G weld test
- Gantry Crane competency
- Previous records of passed welder qualifications
- The company offers an inclusive workplace with a ‘Never Assume’ culture, sustained by our experienced and supportive management team.
- The employment benefits include access to corporate partners such as health insurance, discounted white goods, and holiday travel discounts
Civmec is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders.
To apply for this job please visit careers.civmec.com.au.