Website Morgan Truck Body
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Brampton, ON, Canada|
|Company||Morgan Truck Body|
Morgan Truck Body (Morgan Corporation) is the premier producer of truck bodies and van bodies. The company specializes in the manufacture of dry freight van bodies, custom cargo truck bodies, refrigerated truck bodies, and stake/platform bodies.
The company is seeking a Welder who will be responsible for operating a multitude of welding equipment working primarily on aluminum, steel, and galvanneal requiring a high grade of skill.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or equivalent GED
- Must be 18 years old
- The candidates should have basic experience with hand tools
- Previous experience in manufacturing
- Previous experience working on truck bodies
- Ability to learn and perform different methods of welding to obtain certifications
- Examine created welds to check for defects/flaws
- Operation of heavy equipment such as saws
- Perform safety and quality checks
- Perform set up of machine and preventative maintenance as required
- Read blueprints and weld metals according to customer or employer requirements
- Work and adhere to all safety policies
- Able to read and interpret blueprints for special applications
- Able to understand and comprehend measurement
- Basic math, tape measurement, and computer skills
- Regularly required to talk or hear.
- Frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds.
- The team member may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces).
- Expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
- Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Morgan Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate in hiring or employment based on race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, veteran status, or any other status that is protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.jbpoindexter.com.