Website Terex Corporation
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Huron, SD, United States|
Terex is a global manufacturer of materials processing machinery and aerial work platforms. The company designs, builds, and supports products used in construction, maintenance, manufacturing, energy, recycling, minerals, and materials management applications.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team.
- The candidates are expected to have work-related experience.
- Comply with TEREX Utilities quality standards through error prevention and by meeting such requirements with zero defects.
- Have the ability to operate various types of welding machines on various materials: Short arc, stick, FCAW on X1050, T-1, etc.
- Operate stationary and/or portable grinders and pneumatic chipping hammers to remove excess metal, oxidation, and foreign matter from weldments and structures.
- Perform other functions as needed.
- Read and interpret blueprints. Capable of working from drawings, sketches, templates, temporary stop gauging devices and patterns, as well as set up jigs and fixtures. Access computer terminals.
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety policies.
- Ability to safely and efficiently operate welding equipment and overhead cranes.
- Atmospheric exposure to dust, and vapors.
- Certain personal protective equipment is required.
- Compliance with all applicable occupational health and safety required.
- They are classified as medium to heavy. Medium to heavy work is defined as exerting 20 to 100 pounds of force occasionally (0-2.5 hrs./day), or 25 to 40 pounds of force frequently (2.5-5.5 hrs./day); and or 10 to 20 pounds of force constantly (5.5+ hrs./day) to move objects. Physical demand requirements are in excess of Lightwork.
- Required to wear Proper Protective Equipment (PPE)
- The Company offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits, including paid vacation, 401(k), medical, dental, and vision.
Terex Corporation is committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified internal or external candidates based on work-related factors and without regard to non-work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status as a special disabled veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or other qualifying veterans.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.terex.com.