Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (night shift)|
|Location||Houston, TX, United States|
EthosEnergy provides a full range of independent and OEM-approved solutions for the turbine, generator, and transformer products and services that are specific to the industry. It turns on the potential to deliver services and solutions globally for rotating equipment to make energy affordable, available, and sustainable.
The company is recruiting for a Welder who will primarily be responsible for joining, fabricating, and repairing metal and any other weldable material that applies to specific processes by applying appropriate welding techniques; as well as the accuracy and quality of work performed as it relates to the welding process within the repair scope of products serviced with the authority to carry out all tasks as assigned
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Approved to the requirement of AWS D17.1
- Vocational Welding Certificate
- Possess 2 to 4 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Control of weld wire logs
- Manual TIG welding of parts per the GTAW-MA method
- Operation of automated rotary welding machine
- Operation of ovens and furnaces
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Routing and blending of welds or cracks
- Work with Engineers, production personnel, or others to resolve weld related issues
- Any other duties as required by the company
- Analyze and solve repair/overhaul problems
- Focus on results, even when dealing with diverse, complex tasks for different jobs and projects
- Multi-task and prioritize to meet company deadlines
- Perform mathematical calculations associated with repair work scopes
- Use basic measuring equipment
- Work in a team environment
- Work under limited supervision
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to sit/stand for up to 8 hours a day
- Good dexterity (grip, grasp, clutch)
- Minimal exposure to physical risk associated with a shop environment, proper PPE is required
- Must be able to pass a vision exam as required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- The repetitive motion of hands and wrists
- Work is normally performed in a shop environment
EthosEnergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit ethosenergy.com.