Website Clean Harbors
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Weymouth, MA, United States|
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy, and industrial services. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers, and environmental services for the small quantity generator market.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Possess 1+ year of fabrication and metalworking
- 1+ years of spot or resistance welding experience (preferred)
- Forklift experience is an asset
- Cleaning and checking for defects and shape component parts
- Cutting processes (mechanical and power tools, oxy-fuel plasma arc, air carbon arc, electric arc)
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Following directions given in drawings, blueprints, and work orders
- Performing quality control
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by management and will be required by the needs of the Clean Harbors business
- Welding materials together using GMAW (gas metal arc welding)
- Ability to read blueprints
- Good communication skills both written and spoken
- Good organizational skills
- Overtime as needed
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Generous paid time off, company paid training, and tuition reimbursement
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
Clean Harbors is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial, or local protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cleanharbors.com.