Website Crown Equipment Corporation
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (3rd shift)|
|Location||New Bremen, OH, United States|
|Company||Crown Equipment Corporation|
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. The company is the world’s largest lift truck manufacturer and provides the safest, most efficient, and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The company is hiring a Welder to join its team.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess previous welding experience (preferred)
- Inspect parts per print specifications.
- Set up and adjust welder and fixtures to print specifications.
- Use a carbon arc air gouging and cutting process for rework.
- Use a Gas Metal Arc and Metal Core Arc welding process to weld parts to print specifications.
- Use hand grinders to fit parts, rework defective welds, and grind welds flush as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read blueprints, use a tape measure, understand weld symbols, basic math, reason, and analyze.
- Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Note: Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
- The company offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including health/dental/vision/prescription drug plan, flexible benefits plan, 401k retirement savings plan, life, and disability benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Crown Equipment Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit us-careers.crown.com.