Website Crown Equipment Corporation
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Greencastle, IN, United States|
|Company||Crown Equipment Corporation|
Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. The company is the world’s largest lift truck manufacturer and provides the safest, most efficient, and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- The candidates are expected to have some prior work experience.
- Change consumable items on production equipment, including weld wire, nozzles, tips, etc.
- Inspect parts to print specifications, using basic inspection tools.
- Set up, adjust, and operate air arc gouging, manual plasma cutting, automated plasma cutting, manual torch cutting, and hand grinding process.
- Set up, adjust, and operate Manual FCAW (flux core arc weld) welding process to weld parts to print specifications.
- Set up, adjust, and operate a Robotic and Manual GMAW (gas metal arc weld) welding process to weld parts to print specifications.
- Set up, adjust, and operate tube bender to form tubes to print specifications.
- Must be able to listen and understand verbal instructions.
- Read and understand part prints, production order routings, work instructions, and control plans.
- Understand basic math (including fractions and decimals)
- Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States.
- This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided.
Note: Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
- The company offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including health/dental/vision/prescription drug plan, flexible benefits plan, 401k retirement savings plan, life, and disability benefits, paid holidays, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
Crown Equipment Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit us-careers.crown.com.