Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Covington, TN, United States|
Welbilt provides the world’s top chefs, premier chain operators, and the growing independent food and beverage sector with industry-leading equipment and solutions.
The company is seeking a Welder who will weld and cut components based on job paperwork to ensure quality, safety, and productivity standards are met as per the requirements
- No educational level is mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus.
- Possess MIG/TIG welding experience
- Actively participate in safety training and demonstrate competency by effectively resolving safety issues or bringing them to the attention of management
- Complete and maintain all associated electronic processes paperwork (including but not limited to checklists, stamping, blueprints, barcoding, and shipping material)
- Evaluate and use ventilation system for air quality needs
- Maintain departmental housekeeping and 5S standards
- Operate shop hand tools and equipment (including but not limited to grinder, drill, bandsaw, and plasma cutter)
- Operate TIG/MIG welding equipment to weld aluminum, stainless, and carbon steel
- Perform duties in accordance with current Quality Management System, Safety Management System, and Manitowoc Code of Conduct requirements
- Ability to bend, stoop, kneel, crouch
- Ability to climb and balance
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Ability to use hands to reach and handle or feel
- Ability to visually inspect the product
- Ability to wear all required personal protective equipment
- Ability to work over 40 hours as required
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Lift/carry up to 35 lbs. alone and over 35 lbs. with assistance
- Manual dexterity in hands for tool usage
- Stand and walk on concrete up to 100% and sit up to 25% of a work day
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environment
Welbilt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit hcqd.fa.us1.oraclecloud.com.