Website AGI (Ag Growth International)
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Nobleford, Alberta, Canada|
|Company||AGI-Ag Growth International|
AGI is a global leader in the planning, engineering, and manufacturing of full equipment solutions and systems across 5 platforms i.e. grain, fertilizer, food, feed, and seed. The company’s specific systems are farm and commercial applications that include storage, handling, structural, processing, and controls. All are brought together with engineering and project management.
The company is recruiting a Welder who will join the petroleum tank manufacturing team
The position will be responsible for building welded assemblies per engineering documents while following established production standards. Also, be responsible for following all company safety policies and quality procedures.
- No education level is mentioned, yet having basic education will be a plus
- Ability to gain CWB certification in processes like sub arc welding as well as MIG and flux core welding in the horizontal, flat, vertical, down hand, and overhead positions
- Possess work-related experience (preferred, not required)
- Familiarity with the use of Jigs and fixtures
- Build welded assemblies for new products and changes to existing products per engineering documents and established production standards.
- Operate other necessary equipment and perform tasks necessary to complete parts to specifications.
- Participate in safety programs, department meetings, and other plant policies and initiatives.
- Propose potential quality or productivity enhancements i.e. continual improvements
- Report fabrication issues and assist in resolutions as required.
- Review of finished assemblies and parts to ensure accuracy against drawings and BOMs.
- Work in confined spaces and at heights requiring a fall arrest system
- Able to lift and maneuver 50 pounds repeatedly
- Able to read, understand and follow blueprints and welding symbols
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment handling heavy loads and standing for long periods of time
- Effective oral and written communication
- Exemplary attendance record
- Possess attention to detail, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Proven ability to work safely
- The company offers competitive salaries, benefits packages, and employee share purchase plans.
AGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit agi.hiringplatform.com.