Website AGI (Ag Growth International)
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Rosenort, Manitoba, Canada|
|Company||AGI-Ag Growth International|
AGI is a global leader in the planning, engineering, and manufacturing of full equipment solutions and systems across 5 platforms i.e. grain, fertilizer, food, feed, and seed. The company’s specific systems are farm and commercial applications that include storage, handling, structural, processing, and controls. All are brought together with engineering and project management.
The position will collaborate with the Production Supervisor and peers to produce quality augers.
- Applicants should have completed Welding School or on-the-job experience, with the ability to set temperature and wire speed
- Possess work-related work experience (preferred)
- Keep up with production demands while working safely
- Keep work area clean
- Operate and maintain the welder in excellent condition
- Perform Touch Quality Checks (TQCs)
- Read, understand, and follow blueprints
- Set up and weld parts using MIG welding (GMAW) in 16 gauge to ½” plates
- Use hand tools such as grinders, flame cutting equipment, air, and power tools
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to handle repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is mandatory including, but not limited to, safety footwear, hearing protection, eye protection, hard hat, welding mask, and respiratory protection
- Troubleshooting skills
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- The company offers competitive salaries, benefits packages, and employee share purchase plans.
AGI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
To apply for this job please visit agi.hiringplatform.com.