Website Parker Hannifin
Welder 1G Job Highlights
|Moncks Corner, SC, United States
Parker Hannifin manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of compressed air/gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems, and clean air solutions.
- The company is looking for a Welder (1G welding position) to join its team for various management and manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have experience with semi-automatic/orbital welders
- Must successfully pass the EN-288 welding tests.
- Perform a wide range of routines to the complex manual, automatic or semiautomatic welds utilizing a variety of equipment on high temperature and high strength metal alloys.
- Must demonstrate a high level of interpersonal skills and be willing to work effectively as a participative team member in a dynamic team-oriented environment.
- Must exhibit professional behavior and attitude, technically and personally, in all aspects of the work environment and demonstrate respect for all others at all times.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The company is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.