Website CNH Industrial
Welder 1st or 3rd Shift Job Highlights
|Welder (1st or 3rd shift)
|Grand Island, NE, United States
CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. The company provides farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population. It also assists in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. The company also provides equipment financing services.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team for various manufacturing activities.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 2 years of manufacturing experience.
- A certificate or degree in welding or the equivalent work experience
- Cleans or degreases weld joint or workpiece using a wire brush, portable grinder, or chemical bath.
- Manually guides gun along weld line, maintaining the length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, the sound of weld, and size of molten puddle.
- May cut metal plate or structural shapes using oxy/acetylene torch.
- Obtain accurate angular, dimensional, and spatial relationships, within specified limits, by careful a fixture, proper positioning, clamping, and checking of parts in the fixture.
- Obtain welding, fixtures, and positioners from storage, identify by part or tool number, as indicated on a route sheet.
- Strikes arc, which generates heat to melt and deposit metal from electrode to workpiece and join edges of the workpiece.
- Vary amperage and voltage to obtain quality weld at a maximum linear speed consistent with good.
- Weld beads of prescribed length, radius, and size to fasten elements securely together to meet specifications and leak-proof seams when required.
- Weld elements to make regular and irregular, eccentric, and symmetrical weldments of simple, or design.
- Welds in flat, horizontal, and vertical positions.
- Welds together metal components as specified by layout, diagram, work order, welding procedures, and oral instructions, using electric wire feed welding equipment.
- Work from orders, blueprints, route and method sheets, and direction from supervisor.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. The company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit jobs-cnhind.icims.com.