Website API Heat Transfer
Welder (1st Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – 1st Shift|
|Location||Franklin, WI, United States|
|Company||API Heat Transfer|
API Heat Transfer is a global leader in the design and manufacture of a wide range of specialty heat exchangers and heat transfer solutions. The product portfolio and expertise consist of multiple heat transfer technologies, and we deliver the most complete solution for virtually every application and industry.
The company is ISO 9001 certified.
The company is recruiting a Welder to join its team for production needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment or automated manufacturing.
- Previous MIG and TIG welding and fabricating experience is required.
- Operate a robotic welding cell to weld heat exchanger assemblies, assemble aluminum heat exchanger products and ensure the 1st piece inspection is completed.
- Utilize Lean Manufacturing tools, and prioritize safety above all else.
- Ability to perform basic math and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Good communication and problem-solving skills.
- 401k Plan with company match
- A generous PTO plan + 11 paid holidays
- Health and welfare benefits on day 1
API Heat Transfer is Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit recruit.hirebridge.com.