Website Chapter 2, Inc.
Welder (1st Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – 1st Shift|
|Location||Lake Mills, WI, United States|
|Company||Chapter 2 Incorporated|
Chapter 2 Incorporated is a full-service manufacturer for machining, assembly, fabrication, paint, and tool and die services. The company has been servicing quality manufacturing for OEMs. As a tool and die shop, it is specialized in the making of jigs, fixtures, dies, molds, and machine tools for companies within the manufacturing industry.
The company is looking for a Welder for the 1st shift to join its team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- Current Welding certification preferred (may substitute experience for certification)
- The candidates should have 2 to 3 years of previous experience with welding, cutting, and grinding.
- Arranging and assuring the welded parts be arranged in order before being assembled into final products.
- Clamping, holding, tack-welding, heat-bending, bolting, or grinding as necessary to satisfy the technical requirements and create a welded final product.
- Control the processes of fitting, burning, and welding to avoid problems in relation to overheat, distortion, expansion, or shrink of parts.
- Examining finished products and comparing them with samples to check whether the specifications are met.
- Manually weld components (90% of the time) and operate Robotic Welder (10 % of the time).
- May assist in assembling of parts when Welding work is complete.
- Operating other equipment and performing some tasks necessary for welding metal, such as grinding, cutting, using a plasma arc cutter, and other types of equipment.
- Operating safely and applying safety practices at work while performing his/her duties.
- To monitor, carry out and abide by company policies.
- Welding in various positions: flat, horizontal, vertical, etc.
- Must pass respirator fit test
- Able to work independently and well with others
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Must have an excellent attendance record
- Must pass a drug screen (post-offer, pre-employment)
- Climate controlled facility
- Great work culture
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
Chapter 2, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit chapter-2-incorporated.ninjagig.com.