Website Kimball International
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Salem Heights, IN, United States|
Kimball International is a leading omnichannel commercial furnishings company with deep expertise in the workplace, health, and hospitality markets.
The company is seeking a welder who can engage in forward-thinking concepts, solve problems in new and inventive ways by working with the team.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- The candidates should have some welding work experience in the related field.
- Conventional and precision measuring instruments
- Finish grinding applications using manual and power tools
- Interpretation of mechanical drawings, including weld requirement symbology
- Knowledge of wire, filler, and brazing materials applications for various steel alloys, aluminum materials
- Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
- Must follow Kimball policies, Safety, and Environmental Policy, and Guiding Principles.
- Must wear all required PPE.
- Process inspection, certification, and documentation
- Proficient in assigned welding techniques
- Responsible for various types of weld preparation, welding, and weld finishing operations to manufacture Kimball products to drawings, specifications, or other forms of instruction.
- Safety and Housekeeping
- Working knowledge of fixturing and weld set up parameters (amps, volts, etc.)
- Welding equipment maintenance
- Other duties as assigned by the area CSF
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Good time management
- Honest and ethical
- Must be highly motivated and can work independently
- Positive Attitude
- Team Oriented
The company will not sponsor applicants for this position for employment/work visa status (e.g. H-1B)
Kimball International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.