Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Lebanon, OH, United States|
Kadant is a global supplier of technologies and engineered systems that drive sustainable industrial processing. The products and services play an integral role in enhancing efficiency, optimizing energy utilization, and maximizing productivity in process industries while helping our customers advance their sustainability initiatives with products that reduce waste or generate more yield with fewer inputs, particularly fiber, energy, and water.
Kadant Black Clawson LLC is an established leader in equipment and systems for the international pulp and paper process industries.
The company is looking for a Welder who will assemble and weld components according to blueprints or specific instructions, all while advancing KBC’s mission of being a forward-thinking, collaborative, and ethical business.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED
- Vocational training course completion (preferred)
- Must have obtained ASME 9 certification, AWS D1.1 certification, or equivalent on Stainless and Carbon Steel, MIG, TIG, and Flux Core, along with 3 years of work experience in welding MIG, TIG, and Flux core.
- Abides by all KBC policies with an emphasis on attendance and safety.
- Able to operate brake presses, hydraulic presses, drill presses, and hydraulic rollers.
- Accurately records job transactions and router hours.
- Maintains, organizes, and cleans equipment and the work area.
- Verifies and acknowledges component part is properly prepared, fabricated, and braced for the welding process specified.
- Welds components to specified instructions, utilizing standard welding equipment (TIG, Flux Core, MIG, Stick) to predetermined dimensions and tolerance.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, read measuring instruments (i.e. tape measures, etc.), and operate a forklift and overhead crane.
- Basic understanding of design techniques, principles, and tools necessary for the precise production of technical plans, drawings, models, and blueprints.
- Basic understanding of mathematics as related to welding assignments.
- Demonstrates KBC values of personal accountability, discipline, trust, and proactive action.
- Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
- Must be dependable with an excellent attendance record in order to maintain strict production schedules.
- Thorough understanding of machines and tools used in welding including designs, uses, maintenance and repair.
- The company offers benefits that include medical, dental, vision, PTO, and 401k are effective upon hire.
Kadant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit careers.kadant.com.