Website Cornerstone Building Brands
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Monticello, IA, United States|
|Company||Cornerstone Building Brands|
Cornerstone Building Brands is the largest manufacturer of exterior building products, servicing commercial, residential, repair, and remodel markets.
The company is looking for a welder to join its production team.
- The prospective candidates should have a High School diploma or GED.
Note: Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
- The candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in high production MIG Welding environment
- Ability to pass AWS 2G and CWB 2G certifications
- Ability to read prints
- Collaborate with team members and Supervisor to help the team achieve targets
- Inspect work visually for defects according to Quality Systems
- MIG weld in a fast-paced production setting, with an emphasis on safety and quality, with state-of-the-art Lincoln equipment
- Provide cost saving suggestions and ideas to improve productivity and eliminate waste
- Serve as a positive role model consistent with CBB’s Mission, Vision, and Core Values
- Ability to work safely in a safe environment
- Ability to produce a quality product
- Ability to stay focused and diligent
- Be dependable and punctual
- Ability to read and understand job instructions
- Ability to accurately use measuring devices
- Clear speaking and oral skills
- Effective Teamwork
- Physical dexterity to operate machinery
- Flexible and adaptable to help team meet needs
- Knowledge of basic math
- Ability to occasionally lift and transport up to 65 lbs.
- Ability to frequently stand, sit, perform reaching pinching, gripping, pushing, pulling, twisting, and bending
- Fill in when and where needed
- Be Personally Responsible
- Work hours as required
- Be willing to cross-train and be promotable
- $1.00 Differential for Night Shift
- $500 sign-on bonus
- Be well: Medical, Dental, Vision, Wellness programs, Employee Assistance Program, Flexible Spending Account.
- Continue to learn and grow: Tuition Reimbursement, Company Training to improve your skills
- Paid life insurance
- Recharge: 11 Company paid Holidays, Paid Sick and vacation time
- Refer a friend sign-on bonus
- Save for the future: 401k with Company Match
- Save money, all uniforms and work shoes paid for by CBB
- Share in the Rewards for our Performance: Quarterly Gainsharing Bonus based on the performance of our plant
- Short and Long-term disability
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or national origin.
To apply for this job please visit us60.dayforcehcm.com.