Website Hubbell Incorporated
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||New Berlin, WI, United States|
Hubbell Incorporated is an international manufacturer of quality electrical and electronic products for a broad range of residential and non-residential construction, industrial, and utility applications
Hubbell Construction & Energy (HCE) focuses on products to support four business segments: Connectors, Grounding and Tooling, Gas Connectors and Accessories, Harsh and Hazardous, and Distribution.
The company is looking for a Welder who will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the Welding Machines to ensure quality parts are produced and provided to the customer in a timely manner.
- Applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED with a focus on basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills
- Must have 2 years of welding experience
- Comply with and support all aspects of the company’s quality management program.
- Follow instructions from the lead person and supervisors.
- Instruct lesser-skilled employees in the welding area.
- Perform daily upkeep and routine maintenance, keeping equipment and production area in good working order.
- Perform first piece and continual inspections of parts using precision measuring instruments.
- Perform minor maintenance on welding equipment and fixtures.
- Request needed supplies for the welding department.
- Set up and adjust welding machines to achieve a quality product.
- Set up and operate any and all Welding equipment and fixtures in a safe and efficient manner.
- General knowledge of precision measuring instruments.
- General understanding of basic welding operations
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
Hubbell Incorporated (its subsidiaries and affiliates) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hubbell.com.