Website Bristol Group
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Lexington, KY, United States|
Bristol Group is an industry-leading design-build commercial construction firm. The company’s value is the integration of management, design, engineering, manufacturing, and construction.
The company is seeking a welder to join its team for various welding activities.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Current and valid certification is necessary.
- The candidates should have 2+ years of experience operating as a commercial welder
- Experience working on construction sites and with power tools
- Conserve resources whenever possible to ensure budgetary integrity and client satisfaction
- Coordinate with field labor crew for efficient installations
- De-bur and grind metal as necessary to achieve proper surface texture
- Field install welds for concrete panel and precast
- Perform ARC, MIG, TIG, and other types of weld based on project needs
- Read and interpret project plans, blueprints, and other written instructions and diagrams to perform the task at hand
- Select proper fillers for jobs based on previous experience or project instructions
- Ability to travel to jobs located up to 300 miles away
- Knowledge of construction site best practices and safety procedures
- The company offers a competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and company-paid benefits including life insurance and short/long term disability.
- In addition, we offer a 401k with company match, PTO, and paid holidays.
Bristol Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. The company does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.