Welder (2nd Shift) Job Highlights
|Title||Welder – 2nd Shift|
|Location||Clarksville, TN, United States|
Hendrickson manufactures and supplies medium and heavy-duty mechanical, elastomeric, and air suspensions; auxiliary lift axle systems; parabolic and multi-leaf springs; tire pressure control systems; integrated and non-integrated axle and brake systems; stabilizers; bumpers; and components to the global commercial transportation industry.
The company is hiring a Welder who will work as a member of the Assembly line to assist in the welding process of assembly manufacturing utilizing robotic and hand welding skills as well as identifying weld quality.
The position will report to the Production Coordinator/Supervisor.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalency
- The candidates may be required to have previous work experience in the related field.
- Accountable for quality inspections before and after the weld
- Maintain Internal Hendrickson weld certification
- Operation of Robotic welders
- Transfer and lift sub-components to the line
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to interpret production schedules and build specifications
- Ability to pass 2G welding test
- Ability to work overtime as production demands require
- Associate degree in related field a plus for promotional opportunities
- Hands-on, systematic individual
- Must be able to demonstrate good mechanical skills
- Must possess a high level of attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
Hendrickson is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To apply for this job please visit hendrickson.referrals.selectminds.com.