Website The Greenbrier Companies
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Jackson, MO, United States|
|Company||The Greenbrier Companies|
The Greenbrier Companies is a leading designer, manufacturer, and supplier of freight rail and marine transportation equipment and services.
The company looking for a Welder with a working knowledge of basic welding principles and possesses a certification in at least one welding process and performs quality welding processes within standards and tolerances.
- The applicants should have passed a High School Diploma or GED
- They should have a certification in at least one welding process such as GMAW Aluminum, carbon, or stainless.
The candidates should have 0-1-year experience either with Greenbrier or equivalent work history.
- Helps implement the direction of group leaders or other senior employees
- Performs the duties as a utility worker as directed by production group lead or supervisor
- Ability to read, comprehend, and write English
- Basic ability to read blueprints/drawings
- Possess good written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate basic inspection and measuring skills
- Ability to perform basic shop math
- Demonstrate motivation and initiative
- Basic knowledge of root cause problem solving
- Ability to apply problem sensitivity, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
- Basic knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and production systems
- Ability to work under tight time constraints, handle sensitive data, and multi-task so that deadlines can be met
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of measuring devices, such as fillet, gauges, and tape measures.
- Excellent skills in interpersonal relationships, communication, and teamwork
- Highly organized and able to prioritize and manage time efficiently with the ability to handle stress in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Knowledge of assigned work area
- Work with general oversight
The Greenbrier Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer – minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.adp.com.