Website Lincoln Electric
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (weekend shift)|
|Location||Bettendorf, IA, United States|
Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality welding, cutting, and joining solutions ranging from simple to complex.
The company is looking for a welder to join its team for various manufacturing activities.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent degree completed from a college/school.
- The candidates should have some previous welding work experience.
- Keep a clean and organized work area
- Layout and assemble weldments using hand tools (tape measures, squares, clamps, etc.)
- Maintain and utilize lifting/rigging equipment
- Operate fork trucks and overhead cranes safely
- Process work records and/or documentation as required
- Provide feedback for areas of improvement in the shop (i.e. workflow efficiency)
- Weld parts per print
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to adequately manage workload under pressure;
- Ability to keep work area clean and organized; and
- Ability to set various weld parameters per process (MIG, TIG);
- Competent in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Competent in reading and interpreting blueprints including GD&T;
- Effective communication skills;
- High attention to detail and quality;
- Proficient using layout and hand tools (tape measures, scales, calipers, squares, etc.;
- Team player with useful organizational and time management skills;
- Working knowledge of manufacturing equipment, measuring tools, processes/procedures, etc.
- Be able to climb ladders; lift hand tools up to 40 lbs. consistently, and parts up to 50 lbs. consistently.
- The employee is typically required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; bend; squat; climb; see, talk and hear.
- Repetition with activity.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Lincoln Electric is an EOE. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lincolnelectric.com.