Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Arvada, CO, United States|
Wanco designs, engineers and manufactures high-quality and easy-to-use portable safety equipment and accessories for industries such as traffic management, public safety, and law enforcement, construction, mining, security and surveillance, and many more.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team.
- The prospective candidates may be required a High School Diploma or GED.
- The candidates should have 2 to 5 years of welding experience in the related field.
- Cleans work area, machines, tools, and equipment
- Fabricates and assembles structural metal framework for machinery
- Positions parts according to blueprints
- Verifies conformance to specifications
- Verifies finished work-piece to specifications
- Benefits include Health Insurance (medical, dental, life), 401k, paid time off, and holidays
- Wage dependent upon experience and successful weld test
Wanco is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit www.wanco.com.