Website Enjet Aero
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Bloomfield, CT, United States|
Enjet Aero machines and fabricates complex jet engine parts, components, and assemblies for leading OEMs in the commercial, defense, and general aviation sectors.
The company is looking for a Welder who will assemble and weld aerospace components using GTAW.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
- The candidates should have previous experience in aerospace manufacturing.
- Conduct test to evaluate weld quality and meet tolerances
- Install hardware into higher assemblies and meet finished welding and assembly tolerances.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Must be able to read blueprints and meet finish dimensional tolerances.
- A steady hand and great attention to detail
- Competent in using welding equipment following all safety precautions
- Ability to handle a physical workload
- Must be able to pass AWS D17.1 .020 to .250 qualification 2f test
- Must be able to qualify in weld groups 2,3,4,6
- Frequently lifting 10 to 25 lbs.
- Near sight and the ability to see color
- Specific vision abilities required
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
The company offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid holidays, a 401K retirement plan, disability insurance, and more.
Enjet Aero is an EOE/AA employer. The company does not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, veteran status, marital status, or physical challenges.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.