Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Cape Otway, VI, Australia|
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across the energy. It provides consulting, project, and operation solutions with specializations in project management, engineering, procurement, construction management, maintenance management, production support, power generation, offshore, onshore, oil sands, pipeline, refining, chemicals, industrial, gas turbines, and renewable energy.
The company is seeking a Welder preferably with a background in the oil and gas (or mining) industry.
- Applicants may be required a High School Diploma
- Pipe welding – Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Chromoly, MMAW, GTAW, FCAW experience (required)
- Previous shutdown experience (an advantage)
- Have proven maintenance experience in heavy industry environments
- Applicants should follow the work criteria
Wood is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, color, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
To apply for this job please visit woodplc-row-external.icims.com.