Website Hunter Engineering Company
Welder Job Highlights
|Type||Full Time (2nd shift)|
|Location||Raymond, MS, United States|
|Company||Hunter Engineering Company|
Hunter Engineering is the world leader in automotive service equipment. The company designs and builds industry-leading wheel alignment systems, wheel balancing systems, vehicle inspection systems, and more.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team for various manufacturing activities.
- The prospective applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- The candidates should have 3+ years of welding experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Minimum Silver NCRC (work keys) Certificate
- Chips or grinds off excess weld, slag, or spatter
- Cleans or degreases parts
- Connects regulator valves and hoses to oxygen and fuel gas cylinders, and welding torch
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications
- Holds torch at the proper angle to metal and guides along a weld joint, applying filler rod to the molten area to form a weld
- Lays out, positions, and tack welds workpieces
- Positions parts in jigs or fixtures on bench or floor, or clamps parts together along with layout marks.
- Repairs broken/cracked metal objects, fill holes, and builds up metal parts
- Selects torch, torch tip, filler rod, and flux, according to welding chart specifications or type and thickness of metal
- Turns regulator valves to activate the flow of gases, lights torch, and adjusts gas mixture and pressure, to obtain the desired flame
- Welds along vertical or overhead weld lines
- The company offers an excellent health and benefits package and an exceptional drug-free working environment
Hunter Engineering is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit corporate-hunterengineering.icims.com.