Website Interstate Companies
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Gillette, WY, United States|
Interstate Companies is an industrial distributor, assembler, truck dealer, maintenance, and repair provider. The company is a dynamic organization with five operating units – Interstate Assembly Systems, Interstate Bearing Systems, Interstate Industrial Systems, Interstate Power Systems, and I-State Truck Center.
The company is looking for a certified welder and non-certified welder who will fulfill a critical role for our Industrial division that supports mining, oil and gas, power generation, and processing customers.
- The applicants should have a High School Degree or GED
- Technical Degree or Certification is a plus
- The candidates must have at least 3 years of welding experience in the related industry.
Note: Must have your own set of general tools
- Experience reading blueprints, with 2 years experience
- Experience with stick and wire feed (dual shield) preferred as well as experience with hard wire and hard facing
- Fabrication according to prints
- Keep paperwork updated and handed in upon completion
- Plant maintenance, crusher rebuilds, conveyor repairs, and various welding repairs/projects
- Positive interface with service writers, foreman, parts department, and customers
- Welding repairs to large mining equipment including shovels, draglines, haul trucks
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be physically able to lift at least 50 pounds and work with no restrictions
- Positive attitude
- The ability to set goals and accomplish them
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company encourages all qualified and interested persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for consideration.
To apply for this job please visit istate.hrmdirect.com.