Website The Spencer Turbine Company
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Windsor, CT, United States|
|Company||The Spencer Turbine Company|
The Spencer Turbine Company is a leading manufacturer of application-specific air and gas handling blower and vacuum systems.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team for various manufacturing works.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED or Equivalent
- The candidates should have previous welding work experience in the related field.
- Clamp, hold, tack-weld, heat-bend, grind or bolt component parts to obtain required configurations and positions for welding
- Layout, position, align, and secure parts and assemblies prior to assembly, using straightedges, combination squares, calipers, and rulers
- Perform all work in accordance with quality standards and established safety procedures
- Perform TIG and MIG welding on a daily basis
- Reviews blueprints, work instructions, and job specifications to determine appropriate materials, tools, and procedures needed to complete processes
- Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions
- Weld separately or in combination, using aluminum and stainless steel
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
- Current and valid certification a plus
- Must be able to pass Drug Screening
- Must possess mechanical aptitude
- Overtime may be required
The Spencer Turbine Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.