Website Rice Lake Weighing Systems
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Fernley, NV, United States|
|Company||Rice Lake Weighing Systems|
Rice Lake Weighing Systems manufactures and distributes weight-related products and process-control equipment. The company offers automated ticketing, aviation systems, axle scales, balances, belt scales, concrete batch controllers, load cells, lift trucks, scanners, and remote displays.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team for various manufacturing works.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- The candidates should have 1 year of cutting and welding on structural steel experience or equivalent training and experience
- Ability to verify the position of metal components in assembly, using a straight edge, combination square, calipers, and rule
- Ensure high-quality work and safe working practices at all times
- Operates pencil grinders, disk grinders, cutoff wheels, hand drills, drill presses as needed
- Perform wire feed welding to standards required to satisfactorily complete the job
- To build the toughest scales in the industry
- Use basic measuring equipment such as calipers and steel rules
- Use many types of welding equipment set up in a variety of positions, such as flat, vertical, horizontal, and overhead
- Applicants must possess good interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Soldering skills would also be preferred for this position
- Understanding of mechanical processes and hand tools and good organizational skills to be considered for this position
- 401k Profit-Sharing Plan
- Company Events
- Dental Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- No-cost Healthcare Center
- Paid Time Off
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Vision Insurance
Rice Lake Weighing Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer; women, minorities, people with disabilities, and military veterans.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.