Website Baker Hughes
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Montrose, Scotland, United Kingdom|
Baker Hughes Company is an energy technology company. It distributes products and services to oil and gas markets. Baker Hughes Process and Pipeline Services (PPS) supports the full lifecycle of customers’ assets from pre-commissioning to decommissioning.
The company is searching for a Welder who will carry out cladding on machined parts to a high degree of quality.
Also, develop your skills whilst working on some innovative products.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (preferred, not required)
- Manual TIG welding experience
- Have cladding experience (automatic Tig)
- Demonstrate previous experience of working with Haynes, Stainless Steel, and Inconel
- Have experience in overhead gantry cranes
- Adhering to company quality procedures and to safety and environmental policies.
- Performing welding operations based on project requirements, blueprints, or specifications.
- Preparing materials for welding, including cleaning, cutting, and shaping metal components to ensure proper fit and alignment.
- Utilizing appropriate welding techniques and processes to join metals together, ensuring solid and secure bonds.
- Be IT literate
- Demonstrate an understanding of weldment inspection
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Safety-net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit careers.bakerhughes.com.