Website Stanley Black & Decker
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Holliston, MA, United States|
|Company||Stanley Black & Decker|
Stanley Black & Decker is a diversified global provider of hand tools, power tools, and related accessories, mechanical access, and electronic security solutions, healthcare solutions, engineered fastening systems, and more.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess work-related experience (a plus, not required)
- Operate and troubleshoot all necessary equipment to assemble and spot-weld components
- Perform preventative maintenance including changing tips and floats
- Uses fixtures when required
- Work with other employees to complete assemblies on multiple-person operations
- Check spot welds for strength
- Basic mechanical abilities
- The benefits plan includes medical, dental, life, vision, wellness program, disability, retirement benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays/personal days, and tuition reimbursement.
- Discounts on Stanley Black & Decker tools and products as well as discount programs for many other vendors and partners.
Stanley Black & Decker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
To apply for this job please visit sbdinc.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.