Website Cashman Equipment
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Reno, NV, United States|
Cashman Equipment Company is the Caterpillar equipment dealer. The company provides new and used equipment for sale and rental as well as high-quality parts and services to the construction, mining, energy, paving, laser site control, power, and truck engine industries within its territory.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team for various manufacturing needs.
- The applicants should have a High School Diploma or GED or Trade School equivalent.
- The candidates should have a minimum of two 2 years of welding experience.
- Must meet personal tooling requirements for a welder.
- Communicate effectively with customers, other employees, and supervisors.
- Design, fabricate and assemble components when necessary.
- Diagnose and perform repairs to equipment and parts that are broken or damaged and not economical to replace.
- Display the ability to learn and apply new knowledge through attendance at technical classes to advance technical capabilities.
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and regulations.
- Deliver Cashman’s “Best Customer Experience” for all internal and external customers on a consistent basis.
- Enable Cashman to achieve its objective of Safely Home. Everyone. Every Day™ by promoting a positive safety culture and adhering to all company safety policies, procedures, and practices.
- Maintain and utilize work areas, tools, and equipment to promote a clean and safe environment.
- Report any unsafe acts or conditions.
- Support, move and load equipment and vehicles safely.
- Work varying shifts and overtime as business needs arise.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ability to read and understand materials commonly used in the product service and maintenance function (service and parts manuals, technical bulletins, and other related articles).
- Achieves a customer focus by delivering high-quality, cost-effective service.
- Achieves customer satisfaction and profitability through quality maintenance, diagnosis, repair, and percentage of reworks.
- Applies technical knowledge through regular attendance at technical training classes.
- Certificate of technical training and/or knowledge in welding and machinery.
- Effectively participates as part of the team, leading and assisting where appropriate and requesting assistance when needed.
- Math skills for critical measurement.
- Meet flat rate and/or estimated hours allocated for each job.
- Proficient computer technology skills, including the ability to utilize company authorized software.
- Trained and certified to operate equipment and a lift truck.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Frequently lift 50 – 100 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally bend, squat, and climb, including the ability to ascend and descend ladders.
- Must use feet for repetitive movement when operating equipment controls.
- Must use hands for repetitive simple grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Professional attitude and appearance consistent with position and responsibilities.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, work with minimum supervision.
- Must have agility and balance to safely climb on all machines.
- Stand/walk 8 – 10 hours a day, and/or sit 1 – 2 hours a day.
- Field environment with exposure to adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dust, and dirt.
- Shop/warehouse environment with exposure to heat, cold, wind, rain, dust, dirt, and noise.
Note: Valid Nevada Driver’s License with an acceptable record.
Cashman Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Protected Veterans, Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.