Website Parker Hannifin
Welder Job Highlights
|Management and Manufacturing
|Lancaster, NY, United States
Parker Hannifin manufactures motion and control technologies and systems, providing precision-engineered solutions for a wide variety of mobile, industrial, and aerospace markets. The company specializes in the design, manufacture, and distribution of compressed air/gas treatment, on-site gas generation systems, and clean air solutions.
The company is looking for a Welder who will weld metal components together with MIG welder. This is an on-site position.
- 2-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Fabricates and welds non-ASME code components.
- Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures, and methods applicable to the work area.
- Performs related tasks such as cutting and grinding.
- Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal products preparatory to welding.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Ability to pass a basic welding test prior to being hired.
- Ability to understand and follow written work instructions.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools such as tape measure, wrenches, drills, etc.
- Computer skills including MS Office, Lotus Notes, and ability to learn Parker business systems.
Parker is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company takes all employment decisions regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit parkercareers.ttcportals.com.