Website Sierra Pacific Industries
Welder Job Highlights
|Lincoln, CA, United States
|Sierra Pacific Industries
Sierra Pacific Industries is a forest products company. It also produces millwork, windows, and renewable energy.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 1 year of verifiable Stick welding experience
- Proficient in overhead and vertical (preferred)
- Fabrication shop, industrial construction experience, or welding certification (a plus)
- Pass a weld test
- Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
- Ensure product and process quality through self-inspection of finished products
- Fabricate and machine parts for repairs and modifications
- Focus on current work while planning the next stages of work
- Welding and fabrication support for a manufacturing facility
- Accurately read and interpret blueprints/plans, sketches, and verbal instructions
- Occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
- Work may consist of day or swing-shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
- The company provides an excellent benefits package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company-paid Life Insurance.
Sierra Pacific Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit spi-ind.com.