Website Sierra Pacific Industries
Welder Job Highlights
|Burney, CA, United States
|Sierra Pacific Industries
Sierra Pacific Industries is a forest products company. It also produces millwork, windows, and renewable energy.
The company is recruiting a Welder to join its team.
- High School Diploma (may require)
- Fabrication shop, industrial construction, or welding certificate (a plus)
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- 1 year of recent verifiable stick welding experience (preferred)
- Apply welding techniques to achieve visually and structurally sufficient welds
- Ensure product and process quality through self-inspection of finished products
- Perform duties in accordance with safety rules and regulations
- Accurately read and interpret blueprints/plans, sketches, and verbal instructions
- There is occasional heavy lifting and working in both hot and cold work environments
- Work may consist of day or swing shift work, with some overtime and weekend work during busy production times
- The company provides an excellent benefits package including a full Health Benefits Plan (including medical, dental, and vision) with low-cost premiums, a 401(k) with Company Match, additional Retirement Contributions, and company-paid Life Insurance.
Sierra Pacific Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit spi-ind.com.