Website Norsk Hydro
Welder Job Highlights
|Portland, OR, United States
Hydro is a leading industrial company that builds businesses and partnerships for a more sustainable future. The company’s businesses present a broad range of market segments for aluminum, energy, metal recycling, renewables, and batteries, offering a unique wealth of knowledge and competence.
The company is looking for a Welder who will be dedicated to the Anodizing department building and repairing splines, load bars, and misc. aluminum and metal welding.
- May require a High School Diploma
- Must be Certified or able to become Certified in Structural Aluminum Welding
- A minimum of 3 years of welding experience (Tig, Mig and Arc)
- Analyzes, reviews, and prioritizes the urgency of needed repairs on the Anodizing line
- Ensures splines and other inventory are ordered and kept stocked
- Maintains and organizes shop and storage area
- Performs miscellaneous welding projects as requested
- Removes, repairs, or builds splines and rehangs them; working with spline repair employees when needed
- Blueprints reading skills (3 years of experience)
- Bonus Plan Eligibility
- Education Assistance
- Medical, Rx, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Parental Leave
- Retirement Savings Plans with Company Match/Contributions
Hydro an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified individuals will be considered equally without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or any other category protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hydro.com.