Website Specialty Systems (SpecSys)
Welder Job Highlights
|Welder (Specialty Systems
|Prentice, WI, United States
|Specialty Systems (SpecSys)
Specialty Systems (SpecSys) is a consulting business that primarily supports the design and engineering departments of machinery and equipment manufacturers. The company offers a full range of engineering and manufacturing services throughout multiple locations.
The company is seeking a Welder who will primarily be responsible for tacking weld piece parts together, completing critical weldments, and helping maintain welding equipment.
- AAS Degree in Welding (College/University)
- At least 1 year of experience
- Or any combination of education and experience that would provide the required skill and knowledge for successful performance
- Accurately reading/interpreting blueprints and weld symbols
- Identifying appropriate weld processes
- Laying out welding sequences to ensure products are manufactured correctly
- Utilizing appropriate welding equipment to fit, tack, and weld parts together
- Can bend, crawl, and be on their feet for 8 plus hours per workday
- Can identify problems, review information, and use math skills to solve problems
- Can read and understand written information
- Has a detailed understanding of welding processes and shop capabilities
- Knowledge of how products are made
- Has mechanical knowledge of designing and controlling equipment
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Understands and has the willingness to follow existing QC processes
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Schedule
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time off
- Parental Leave
SpecSys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
To apply for this job please visit specsys.isolvedhire.com.