Website Trinity Industries
Welder Job Highlights
|Fort Worth, TX, United States
Trinity Industries is North America’s premier provider of railcar products and services. The company provides products that are an integral part of the supply chain and help fuel the lives and economy.
The company is seeking a Welder who will apply appropriate welding processes to join, surface, fabricate, and repair parts of metal or other weldable materials according to layouts, work orders, blueprints, schematics, and sketches using manual, automatic welding, or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience
- Experience with MIG and FCAW (required)
- FCAW (2G, 3G and 4G)
- Conduct one or two NDE tests
- Follow all safety rules and practices
- May be involved in safety committees or initiatives
- Perform carbon arc welding
- Perform oxy-fuel welding
- Perform repairs to subassemblies for the final product
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to weld out of position (vertical and overhead)
- May require extensive kneeling, bending, and standing for long periods
- May require working above ground (15 ft. or more)
- May require working in narrow or confined work spaces for extended periods
- Must be able to climb ladders or stairs to reach objects; comfortable with heights.
- Tasks may require physical strength and dexterity
- The company offers a benefits package that includes Paid Time Off, Maternity/Parental Paid Leave, Health Savings Account with a Company Contribution, Health Care & Dependent Care FSA’s, 401(k) Plan with 6% Company Match, Professional Development, Recognition Incentives, and Service Awards.
Trinity Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers candidates for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit trinity.referrals.selectminds.com.