Website Trinity Industries
Welder Job Highlights
|Saginaw, TX, United States
Trinity Industries is North America’s premier provider of railcar products and services. The company provides products that are an integral part of the supply chain and help fuel the lives and economy.
The company is looking for a Welder to join its team.
- Not mentioned, yet a High School Diploma will be a plus
- 1-2 years of related experience
- Ability to follow verbal or simple written instructions and procedures.
- Analysis and actions require instructions from higher levels.
- Applies job skills to complete semi-routine tasks.
- Good knowledge of the job, company policies, and processes.
- Requires help from supervisors or others to complete new tasks.
- Some understanding of the technical aspects of the job.
- Works on semi-routine assignments.
- Be a resilient, and team-minded individual
- The company offers a benefits package that includes Paid Time Off, Maternity/Parental Paid Leave, Health Savings Account with a Company Contribution, Health Care & Dependent Care FSA’s, 401(k) Plan with 6% Company Match, Professional Development, Recognition Incentives, and Service Awards.
Trinity Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company considers candidates for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit trinity.referrals.selectminds.com.