Website Harsco Environmental
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Cofield, NC, United States|
Harsco Environmental, a division of Harsco Corporation, provides material processing and environmental services to the global steel and metals industries. The company’s onsite mill services and resource recovery services offer sustainable solutions that maximize environmental benefits and return valuable raw materials to production.
The company is seeking a Welder who is well qualified in the field of heavy steel plate and steel casting weld repairs, working individually under the direction of a Maintenance Supervisor.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have previous welding work experience in the related field.
- Ability to measure and mark material for fabrication projects
- Maintain stock of supplies required for the performance of these duties
- Perform minor weld repairs on processing plant and mobile plant equipment
- Perform weld repair under the direction of heavy steel castings
- Perform weld repairs under the direction of heavy fabricated steel boxes
- Small fabrication projects following blueprints
- Ability to follow diagrams and weld symbols, measure, mark out, gas cut, and tack weld projects
- Able to communicate clearly and have strong organizational skills
- Maintain a safe and clean work area
- Perform basic weld repairs on heavy plate and casting
- Perform duties safely and efficiently
- Possess the basic hand tools for the job
- Including health insurance
- Life insurance and disability plans
Harsco Environmental is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.