Website Brasfield & Gorrie
Welder Job Highlights
|Location||Lilesville, NC, United States|
|Company||Brasfield & Gorrie|
Brasfield & Gorrie is a construction firm and provides general contracting, design-build, and construction management services for a wide variety of markets.
The company is seeking a Welder to join its team for various manufacturing and management needs.
- The applicants may be required a High School Diploma or GED
- The candidates should have 3 years of Commercial Construction Welder experience
- Must adhere to safety protocol, and work in a drug-free environment
- Use hand welding and flame-cutting equipment to weld together metal components and parts or to cut, trim, or scarf metal objects to dimensions, as specified by layouts, work orders, or blueprints
- Must be a qualified TIG Welder
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Career development classes
- Life insurance
- Wellness programs
Brasfield & Gorrie is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Disability, and Protected Veterans.
To apply for this job please visit field-brasfieldgorrie.icims.com.